A daytime vitamin C serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin's complexion
C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental damage caused by free radicals that can contribute to atmospheric aging. This vitamin C serum helps neutralize free radicals induced by UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3), which may lead to visible signs of accelerated skin aging. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening skin's complexion.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types
- Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, perform synergistically to provide results superior to each single antioxidant formulation.
Published in 8 peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for a vitamin C serum to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
Shield Against Atmo3spheric Aging
Ground level ozone (O3) pollution is shown to cause signs of premature aging. New ground-breaking SkinCeuticals science shows over-exposure to ozone pollution may cause visible skin aging, and topical antioxidant use can help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin. For the first time ever, SkinCeuticals C E FERULIC was shown to help shield against signs of skin-aging induced by ozone (O3) pollution.
HOW TO USE
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other anti-aging skincare products. Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
An occlusive, hydrating balm for compromised or very dry skin
Hydra Balm is a multi-functional balm targeting severely dry and sensitive skin. Uniquely formulated to help lock in moisture, Hydra Balm maintains skin's hydration levels and is an ideal moisturizer for dry skin. Featuring aloe vera and squalene to soothe sensitive and very dry skin, this dry skin treatment creates a protective to provide relief to dry and itchy skin..
- Proven emollients deeply hydrate skin
- Provides an occlusive barrier over vulnerable skin
- Helps to heal and soothe skin, providing relief to dry and itchy skin
- Ideal for post-procedure and very dry skin
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally as needed to severely dry areas. For targeted hydration, apply a light coating on feet or hands in the evening; cover with socks or gloves and leave overnight.
A weightless 100% mineral sunscreen fluid that provides broad spectrum protection with a transparent finish
Sheer Mineral UV Defense SPF 50 is an ultra-sheer, transparent sunscreen fluid that combines 100% mineral filters with artemia salina, a plankton extract to help boost skin’s natural defenses to UV- and heat-induced stress, offers broad spectrum protection for all skin types, including sensitive. One of the best sunscreens for the face, it is formulated with Titanium Dioxide, a broad spectrum 100% mineral filter, and enhanced with artemia salina, a plankton extract to help boost skin’s natural defenses to UV- and heat-induced stress. This silky sheer fluid spreads easily and dries quickly, leaving no residue.
- Leaves a sheer, weightless matte finish
- 100% mineral broad spectrum sunscreen protection, no chemical filters
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types including sensitive
Ground-breaking sunscreen technology with an optimized preservative system and all-mineral proven broad spectrum filters features one of the first-to-market, transparent, mattifying fluid that is paraben-free with an SPF 50 protection level.
HOW TO USE
Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
Mild cream cleanser removes impurities and excess oil, while soothing and calming dry or sensitive skin
Formulated for dry, sensitive or traumatized skin, Gentle Cleanser removes excess impurities and oil without drying the skin. Gentle enough to be used several times a day, this non-irritating cleanser conditions, soothes, and calms.
- Non-irritating ingredients
- Contains emollients and skin conditioning ingredients
- Soothing and calming for sensitive or traumatized skin
- Ideal after in-office skin rejuvenating procedures
This product is designed with a limited number of basic yet functional ingredients to prevent potential sensitivity.
HOW TO USE
Twice daily, apply a small amount to a wet face and neck with light circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with water.
A multi-functional corrective serum to help amplify skin’s hyaluronic acid levels
H.A. Intensifier is a multi-beneficial corrective serum proven to amplify skin’s hyaluronic acid levels. This unique formulation contains a high concentration of pure hyaluronic acid, proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice to support skin’s hyaluronic acid levels and deliver surface hydration, helping improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness. This hyaluronic acid serum may be used as part of a home skincare regimen after dermal fillers; always consult with your physician for individual at-home advice.
- Amplifies skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30%
- Reduces the look of crow’s feet, nasolabial folds (parenthesis around the mouth or laugh lines), and marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth down to chin) for smoother, firmer skin
- Delivers long lasting hydration to visibly improve skin’s texture
- Unique serum-gel texture format creates a smooth canvas on skin
- Paraben- and dye-free, ideal for all skin types
- Can be used as home care after dermal fillers; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
While hyaluronic acid is a powerful hydrator, the size of the hyaluronic acid molecules are too large for optimal skin absorption. H.A. Intensifier uniquely combines surface-hydrating hyaluronic acid with 10% proxylane™ and an optimal concentration of licorice and purple rice extracts to support skin’s hyaluronic acid levels.
In a 12-week clincial study, H.A. Intensifier significantly improved the appearance of key aging indicators:
- 23% improvement in plumpness
- 9% decrease in sagginess
- 11% improvement in firmness
- 13% improvement in elasticity
- 18% improvement in texture
HOW TO USE
Once or twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to the palm of the hand and dab onto forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck. Blend the product into skin. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol.