A daytime vitamin C serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin's complexion
C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental damage caused by free radicals that can contribute to atmospheric aging. This vitamin C serum helps neutralize free radicals induced by UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3), which may lead to visible signs of accelerated skin aging. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening skin's complexion.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types
- Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, perform synergistically to provide results superior to each single antioxidant formulation.
Published in 8 peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Antioxidant patent describes effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for a vitamin C serum to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
Shield Against Atmo3spheric Aging
Ground level ozone (O3) pollution is shown to cause signs of premature aging. New ground-breaking SkinCeuticals science shows over-exposure to ozone pollution may cause visible skin aging, and topical antioxidant use can help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin. For the first time ever, SkinCeuticals C E FERULIC was shown to help shield against signs of skin-aging induced by ozone (O3) pollution.
HOW TO USE
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other anti-aging skincare products. Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.